International Trainer (Esthetician)
As the International Trainer, you support the Customer Education team in delivering world-class education to Eminence Customers, Outside Sales Representatives and Training Specialists. As the International Trainer, you use your expert knowledge of products, skin care, massage therapy, seasonal promotions, training techniques, retail selling and extraordinary Customer service to deliver specialized content for exciting trainings on a regular basis. As the International Trainer, you report directly to the Customer Education Delivery Manager.
- Support Customer Education and the Sales Teams to conduct Product Knowledge training for Customers including: Onside training events, individual on-site spa training, formal spa training events, and informal education sessions as needed
- Deliver trainings, tools and solutions that are informative, engaging and maximizing the participants’ retention of product knowledge
- Assist in the creation of treatment protocols for the most effective Eminence esthetics techniques
- Attend Tradeshows and perform education classes and on-the-floor demonstrations at the Tradeshow Booth, as needed
- Partner with the Eminence Outside Sales Team to assist in training, education, sharing best practices, evaluating, onboarding and sharing performance-enhancing feedback
- Present training and esthetics techniques, as needed, at the Annual Business Conference (this conference typically takes place in Vancouver, B.C. in mid-July each year; dates for 2023 are still to be confirmed)
- Attend Eminence Annual International Training Conference at a North American location (TBD) once a year for further training and education. The IT may present training and esthetics techniques when requested. Note in 2023, the dates for this conference are still to be determined
- Assist with the set-up and take-down of the Tradeshow booths and education rooms
- Book cost effective travel arrangements, submit monthly expense reports, and complete all paperwork and submit in accordance with established processes
- Minimum 2 years as an Esthetician with current Esthetics/Cosmetology license or diploma
- Minimum 2 years conducting Eminence Organic Skin Care Treatments in a Spa (must be within the past 3 years)
- Able to travel freely throughout the United States and Canada (hold valid passport, clean criminal record and valid driver’s license)
- Flexibility to travel for trainings for 2 weeks each month, with some training weeks scheduled consecutively. Note additional weeks may be required for Intercontinental travel
- Comfort in public speaking; demonstrated experience required
- Facilitation/presentation experience required
- Curriculum development experience preferred
- Sales experience an asset
- Massage Therapy experience an asset
- Leadership and/or Coaching experience an asset
- Fluent in English, multi-lingual an asset
- Customer service, problem solving skills, and the ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion and to handle confidential information
- Computer skills (especially MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint – advanced PowerPoint preferred)
The International Trainer is an independent contractor providing training and education services to Eminence Organic Skin Care and to Eminence's Customers. This unique role requires significant travel throughout North America, primarily in the United States and Canada with occasional travel outside of North America. The typical training schedule for each International Trainer consists of providing 2 weeks of training per month for a range of 21 to 28 weeks of travel per year. Therefore, applicants must reside in either Canada or the United States and be eligible to work in at least one of the two countries, while also having the appropriate documentation to be able to travel freely on occasion both domestically and internationally.
Please submit a resume with a cover letter.
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. As a Certified B Corporation®, Eminence Organics continues to meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency for employees, customers and the community.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about maintaining an inclusive workplace that encourages and values diversity.