Customer Education Program Administrator
As the Customer Education Program Administrator, you will be the hub of the Customer Education team, supporting the daily operations of the Customer Education Program, ensuring maximum efficiency for operational processes, mobilizing our delivery Team-members, and supporting event planning. Our award-winning Customer Education Programs you will support include, but are not limited to, Tradeshows, Spa Partner trainings, and Regional and company-wide educational events. As the Customer Education Program Administrator, you will report to the Customer Education Project Manager. You will also work closely with all members of the Customer Education (CE) Team, especially those responsible for project management, instructional design and production, education delivery, and CE leadership.
- Work with the Sales stakeholders and CE Team-members to create the International Training Calendar for the International Trainer (IT) Team
- Log receipt of IT trip plans within the established deadlines and follow up when trip planning is not within agreed guidelines
- Work with the Sales Team and CE Delivery Team-members to facilitate the booking of remotely-delivered trainings (e.g., for House accounts, International Distributors, remote Spa Partners)
- Partner with the Customer Education Project Manager and cross-functional stakeholders to outline workback dates and deliverables for each event
- Submit CE assets to Tradeshow and event organizers and trainers (e.g., topic descriptions, schedules, video recordings, bios, supporting documentation)
- Support production and set up for events (e.g., scheduling, filming, room set-up, coordination of props and support materials)
- Proactively improve the process of booking, planning, and communicating events to maximize attendance and user experience
- Contribute to updating learning modules and manage learning resource libraries
- Track results and costs associated with CE programs; proactively identify and suggest solutions to help maximize results while minimizing costs
- Collate and participate in presentation of program feedback, using provided tools (e.g., Learning Management System, survey tools), for review by CE leaders
- Review and submit for timely approval monthly expense reports, to ensure cost-effective and consistent travel booking within budget guidelines
- Completion of a post-secondary program in administration or similar field
- 3+ years of increasing levels of experience in an administrative role
- 2+ years of experience in calendar management & scheduling across teams
- 1-2 years data entry experience – preferred
- Education program administration experience (including instructor-led and eLearning) - preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills plus exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office competency and proficient with Zoom and MS Teams
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Competitive salary, quarterly and annual bonuses based on individual and company goals
- 100% employer-paid premiums for extended health, health spending account, wellness program, green transportation incentive, various paid time-off options available from your first day, and product discounts
- Focus on professional development, 1:1 meetings with your leader, tuition assistance program and length of service rewards
Please submit a resume with a cover letter.
Applications are currently being reviewed. Immediate submissions are still welcomed.
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. As a Certified B Corporation®, Eminence Organics continues to meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency for employees, customers and the community.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about maintaining an inclusive workplace that encourages and values diversity.