As the Demand Planner, you are responsible for taking into account demand factors, pricing, economic order quantities, manufacturing and shipping lead times to ensure optimal stock levels at all times. You will be responsible for using the company’s ERP System, Excel, Access, and other tools to determine order quantities
consistent with the company’s policies and procedures. This is an intermediate Supply Chain Position ideally suited for someone with strong Excel skills and 2-5 years of experience in a demand planning or supply chain environment. You will report to the Planning Manager.
- Maintain an ordering schedule that ensures optimal levels of inventory at all times
- Analyze trends by vendor, rates of sale and any other important data to determine re-order lead times, reorder points, and reorder quantities
- Review sales forecasts, rates of sale, inventory, trends by the vendor and other data to determine the optimal order levels for every SKU and issue purchase orders to production facilities and vendors
- Review, assess, and report on supply and demand variability and identify opportunities to manage and mitigate risk to control the process for maintaining products and components stored with our vendors and 3PLs
- Actively participate in the forecasting and ordering process for Product Launches, Relaunches and Promotion periods
- Maintain tools for Product Launches, Relaunches and Promotion periods to provide information about the launch and therefore improve performance and execution
- Maintain accurate and timely daily, weekly and monthly Supply Chain reports
- Oversee the purchase of products, components, accessories, and print materials from vendors ensuring that they are of the right quantity and available to meet Customer demand
- Handle logistics where appropriate and trace shipments, follow up on undelivered goods and resolve problems/disputes with vendors
- Minimum bachelor's degree or; education and certifications in Supply Chain/Operations Management (APICS/ASCM , IBF, etc.)
- Previous demand planning/forecasting/procurement experience essential
- ERP system experience within a Supply Chain environment – hands-on experiences with ACCPAC and WHMS are an asset
- Advanced applied knowledge of MS Excel essential formulas including but not limited to SUMIF, COUNTIF, VLOOKUP and familiarity with Pivot Tables
- Lean Supply Chain experience beneficial
- Strong system and analytical skills required - ability to organize large amounts of data, analyze complexities, make knowledgeable decisions, document and use the data to communicate effectively
- A high degree of professional integrity, ethics, and confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to interact with, provide assistance and able to influence various internal and external stakeholders
- Competitive salary, quarterly and annual bonuses based on individual and company goals
- 100% employer-paid premiums for extended health, health spending account, wellness program, green transportation incentive, various paid time-off options available from your first day, and product discounts
- Focus on professional development, 1:1 meetings with your leader, tuition assistance program and length of service rewards
Please submit a resume with a cover letter.
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. As a Certified B Corporation®, Eminence Organics continues to meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency for employees, customers and the community.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about maintaining an inclusive workplace that encourages and values diversity.