Outside Sales Representative – Canada
Outside Sales Representative – All Canadian locations
Thank you for your interest in a career with Eminence Organic Skin Care!
While we currently do not have any openings for Outside Sales Representatives (unless there is a separate posting for a specific territory), we are always on the lookout for extraordinary, passionate people to represent our products!
Your application will be kept on file and should anything come available that suits your qualifications, an Eminence representative will be in touch.
As the Outside Sales Representative, you are a sales and training representative who is contracted to Eminence Organic Skin Care yet you maintain your own business entity. Your focus is on opening new accounts and continually building business within existing accounts. As the Outside Sales Representative, you will also work collaboratively with your Inside Sales Representative to receive and process complex Spa Partner orders and respond to Spa Partner inquiries. You will use your expert knowledge of products, service protocols, and sales programs to provide trainings on a quarterly basis to Spa Partners.
- Meet annually with each Spa Partner to set goals for the upcoming year and provide the necessary support and guidance
- Participate in all sales activities necessary to achieve the sales targets for each Fiscal Year
- Deliver training to each Spa Partner at their spa location on a quarterly basis and provide Monthly Support
- Assist Spa Partners with utilizing available support within the Eminence Loyalty Program to grow their business
- Assist Spa Partners with event planning, merchandising, staff contests, promotions and advertising (including social media)
- Conduct regular business meetings with the decision-maker(s) at each Spa
- Drive uptake of seasonal promotions and increase product penetration by strategically expanding the Eminence portfolio in each account
- Drive the completion of Eminence’s annual Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Set targets for new business and prospect
- Represent Eminence at tradeshows
- Visits to Spa Partners that achieve a specific revenue threshold
- Book International Trainer appointments for Regional Training and Spa Partner on-site training
- Assist Spa Partners with menu descriptions and protocols
- Esthetics License/Certification – required
- Ability to travel overnight within the territory & ability to travel outside of territory as necessary – required
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle for assigned territory – required
- Valid passport – required
- Esthetics experience – minimum 2 years
- Customer Service experience – minimum 2 years
- Training facilitation and/or presentation experience – minimum 1 year
- Esthetics experience using Eminence products – preferred
- Experience managing a territory as a Sales Representative – preferred
- Massage Therapy license – asset
- Sales and customer service skills
- Proactive, highly organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Please submit a resume with a cover letter.
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas, beauty professionals, and retail customers. For 14 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care as their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. As a Certified B Corporation®, we are looking for Team-members who seek to positively impact lives within our communities, give back through philanthropic endeavours, and make choices to exemplify sustainability and be stewards of the environment.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about maintaining an inclusive workplace that encourages and values diversity.